Armagnac Ravignan

Producteurs d'Armagnac depuis 1732.


Le Château de Ravignan

The Château de Ravignan rises at the limit of Gers and Landes: pure Louis XIII style, listed in the inventory of historical monuments, the main facade is preceded by a classic French garden. The whole is surrounded by a romantic park designed in the 1900s by the landscape painter Bühler, famous creator of many achievements at the time.

After the Middle Ages and a first priory led by monks of the Great Savage, the religious wars burned the old feudal mansion. Then the family of Mesmes, companions of Henry IV, raises in 1663 a first part East of the castle without completing it.

Château de Ravignan - Producteurs d'Armagnac - Grand Salon.JPG

The La Croix, originally from Bayonne, then acquire the estate and from 1732 continue the construction of the castle according to the initial plan. After the revolution and the Empire the owners settle on the spot and complete the installation of Ravignan which thus offers the charm and the interest of a dwelling inhabited since almost 3 centuries. The welcome to Ravignan, the sweetness and serenity of the place leave the visitor a pleasant memory.

Chateau de Ravignan - Producteurs d'Armagnac - JeanDominiqueLC.jpg
Chateau de Ravignan - Producteurs d'Armagnac - MariedeVerges_.jpg

The visit of the interior is a nice journey back in time, where furniture, paintings and quality objects form beautiful sets. Thus in particular an interesting collection of about 500 engravings evoking Henry IV, or a rare set of male costumes from a gentleman late 18th century.

Chateau de Ravignan - Producteurs d'Armagnac - Salle à manger.jpg
Chateau de Ravignan - Producteurs d'Armagnac - Costumes.jpg

After visiting the castle, visit the vast cellars to discover the Armagnac and taste different vintages, prepared according to the traditional method, as well as other products such as Floc de Gascogne, or our raspberries Armagnac.



  • from April to October by appointment at: 06 24 58 42 59
  • from June to September: weekends and holidays, at 17h
  • from July 14 to August 25 included: every day from 14h to 20h, and guided tours of the castle at 15h and 17h
  • exceptional closures on July 21st, 22nd and 23rd
  • In addition to the hours of visits above, the visit of the cellars is possible all the year.


  • Park entrance: 1 €
  • Castle entrance: 7 €
  • Children up to 6 years old: free
  • Group of more than 10: Castle and park: 6 € / p