A beautiful walk through Time

 

A fortress in the Middle Age and priory at the turning point of the year thousand, the first castle was burnt down at the time of the Wars of Religion. The present castle goes back to 1663. In the style of the Louis XIII period, and registered in the survey of Historical Monuments, it is surrounded with a park in the hundred-year-old trees drawn by Bühler and preceded by a formal garden.
It is also displaying the charm of a home the same family have lived in since 1732.
During the visit, you will see beautiful pieces of furniture, printings and valuables, like the very interesting collection of 500 engravings recalling Henry IV, or a complete wardrobe of men's costumes from the 18th century, etc… It is a lovely walk through the time and history of South West France, with the evocation of the Age of Enlightenment or the Napoleonic Empire.
 

Guided Tours :

  • April to October, by appointement : 06 24 58 42 59
  • June to September: week-ends et bank holidays, at 5 pm
  • July 14th to August 25th included: every day of the week, park opened from 2pm to 8 pm. Guided tours at 3 and 5 pm.
  • Exceptional closures on July 21th, 22th and 23th

  • Entry park : 1 €
  • Entry castel : 7 €
  • Children up to 6 years old : free
  • Groups over 10 people : 6 €/person
  Presentation   Products   Rates & Orders   Visit to the Cellars     References   Contact  
 

- conception : site-web-creatif.com -